Based in Truckee, California, at the heart of the Sierra Nevada mountains, FiftyFifty Brewing Company is looking for a Packaging Lead to run our daily beer packaging operations. This job is for a mechanically inclined, hard-working team-player that wants to work in the exciting world of craft beer. Join our team of brewers in our production facility and expand upon your love for beer with people that share your passion.
The Packaging Lead is a full time position.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the process of getting liquid into cans, kegs, and bottles.
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot 12-head Palmer counter pressure canner and 6-head Meheen bottler.
- Develop and execute Packaging’s key KPI’s while managing all issues pertinent to Production operations.
- Identify cost improvement opportunities and implement them through material suppliers, manufacturing, and packaging partners.
- Work with Head Brewer and Warehouse Manager to create packaging breakdowns.
- Repeated lifting of 55lb grain bags, cases of beer, and kegs.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are reliable and punctual, with a strong work ethic
- You are passionate about quality and innovation
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
- You are able to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Brewery, Food Packaging/Processing or Warehouse experience preferred but not required.
With Headquarters in Truckee California, TCV is a company that values matching hard work, teamwork, family, and success with a deep desire to deliver epicurean experiences that enhance the best moments of our customers’ lives. We believe in the spirit of the Pioneer and look to improve and innovate in everything we do.
To apply, please send an email to jonmann at fiftyfiftybrewing dot com.